Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Added link to my shop

I have added my fun shop link to this page...It still has a lot of work but officially it opened late last night. I spent most the day in between baking loading a lot of my items..and still have more to go. You will find it above "About Me" on the upper right hand side of this page. Somehow we lost the sign of my shoppe and what my son did with the background of it..but he will put it back there this evening...he was suppose to last night but must have been really tired.. I still have a lot of photos to take and than download them...whew...I think the hard part is done. I thank you for viewing my blog and for taking a look at my shoppe..thank you, hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed