Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sewing Machine and Suzie

My new sewing machine, Singer Electronic 7468..So far so good, Have been practicing with it most of the evening. Has things I never had with other machines and plan to put them to use. And stitches too.
Closer view of my machine.
This is my Suzie, she will be 14 in March. She is waiting for a treat from daddy..lol I have all my family members on my blog, and Suzie is my family..I have photos of her when she was a puppy and through the years..what a treasure to have.
She has so much gray on her. poor baby, we think she is getting blind and hard of hearing. A fire truck went by and she usually shakes and runs and she did not this time..Only time she barks now it when the door bell or knocks on the door..
Beautiful Stance..Suzie..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed