Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Painting done looks so good



Painting is done. They took less than 20 minutes..there were two of them painting..Looks like my old house again. They gave me the rest of the paint and it felt like it was full to the top..so dh will have paint to do the outside.
My brick has always received compliments from people..The owner of the this house had a sealer put on it when she moved here in this home in 1972 when it was a new home. The contractor this morning said he wish he get his hands on some of it. He has his own contractor business and was having a hotel being built in Bahalia, Ms..He told his home of 7 years burnt down last year..right after they renovated their kitchen..and of course claiming everything had deferred prices on them..I felt for him..as my twin had her home burnt down in 1987.
Now I am going to take a nap and wait to see when the guys come to put up the awning...Maybe they will let take photos of them putting them up..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed