Friday, January 11, 2008

Bra Bracelet Exchange/digital frame

My Digital Picture Frame is installed and have what photos that I wanted on there installed too. This just happens to be my Dad when he was 18..He sure was a handsome man and with the prettiest deepest green eyes anyone could see. You are now my guardian angel. I would like this on my entertainment center but till all the decorations gets put up, it will have to be on my end table.
This is from Donna in my group for the bra exchange we had. She had some really pretty button on it but they were broken. When sending something with buttons I always add a sheet of bubble wrap over them to protect it. Very nice job..thank you.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed