Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mary and Art putting

Here is Art putting, he has taken up golfing, watch sis you will now become a widow to golfing..lol
Here is Mary putting herself..I tried it a very long time ago and the guy that was teaching us ladies in Hawaii, told me I need special irons made for me as I was short..I tried to use what they had and I did not have any fun. I wonder why some of the snow birds live down there half of the year, to golf of course..can't golf in the snow or cold weather..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed