Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sis and I in the Times Magazine

My sister and I will both be in an article written by Ann Kreamer. It will be in the Time Magazine coming out on labor day weekend. It is about dyeing hair. I found it to be interesting and fun. The reason I volunteer was at that time about 3 or 4 weeks ago I was contemplating whether or not to dye my hair as it has been 3 to 4 months, think the later. I had a about 4 inches of gray showing. Well, when sis and I went on the Web Cam and saw her gray hair, she hasn't dyed hers in over an year. I knew I had to dye it and I did the very next morning..lol So when volunteers were asked for in the quiltart group I thought why not....Ann asked to interview my sis too besides me..So if you are interested pick up a Times Magazine and read about it. There are other volunteers too. Ann has a website and her URL is http://AnneKreamer.com thank you Ann we had a ball.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed