Saturday, August 4, 2007

More beaded works

Made some flobs ?? not sure if this is what they are called, last night. Need some ratification right now..lol These are so easy. But did not have any of the those "thingies" to put them on my scissors so used round rings. It works for now.
My Hunky Bead bracelet. Another ratification..lol I have worn this to bed and just love it. Just plain old beading on wire. Using some of those big huge beads to make room for more..lol
This is my latest, about an hour ago, finished crocheted Hunky green crocheted bracelet. I have larger beads than seed beads in between the shell beads. I use macrame knots to make this button. It is fun using old techniques that hasn't been used in a long time. I really love this one. It is a lot larger than the others and that is more me.
I am knitting my beaded bracelet but that is going to take some time as using a size 2 needles and haven't used these in years..so I am putting it down more than usual. At least I know what I am doing now.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed