Monday, August 20, 2007

Seasonal Fairies and my nieces

The top photo is my Christmas and Fall Fairies. and below is my summer fairy. Summer fairy is dedicated to my friend, Donna, who died in May, she loved yellow and summer very much. I am going to add more to her but not sure yet, it has to be extra special. I had all these supplies for these fairies but had forgotten about them. When I woke from my nap this afternoon, I just did not feel like working on my journal quilt. boy can not wait till it is done. I guess because dh is home and do not want to be disturbed..lol
For you Donna!!
Thes are my Haley fairy, above and Katie fairy below. You can hardly see their faces as the half moon glass was putting out a glare that I could not get out of both photos. But this is from a photo of them both together. I used feathers as there wings. Added butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs and a heart, for the love I have for my nieces. If you click on the photos you get a larger image to see them better.
I have two armatures left. I will make them later one as we now will make pockets for them either tonight or tomorrow night, forgot which night the class will arrive..lol These can be very addicting..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed