Monday, August 20, 2007

Fabric ATC Metal swap-Red and two other colors ATC

I started out with red fabric, but knew I wanted to do the three colors of red white and black. It did not go well with me so. I use black and a check print than added the red..It is red with two other colors.
Did the two more but with smaller metal heads, that is all I had. I have added a blue background.

These are due on the 27th so I figure I better get them done and out in the mail. It is for a group called fabricard run by Martha Rose Bond, a truly wonderful person. I did get to meet her and her dh in person in Nashville.
It really felt good doing them. This is a metal swap for a QTC..Quilted ATC.. I made them so they can use them for a fun pendant if they like. I have always loved working with metals. This is far the easiest I have done, but fun. Enjoy them girls.
Whoops I have to make two more. I got the swap mixed up. lol it will be a differnt background though.


No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed