Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Choker-Pendant-rings

I made this choker over the weekend in between being domestic getting ready for a birthday gathering for dil on Sat and Sunday. I crocheted a flat button and added the same beads for closure. The picture does not show this well. I made the crocheted rings today. These are for my sister and I, pinkie rings..lol
I made this on Friday night for my sister and I. A huge glass bead for a a pendant that you can just throw on before going to town. I used black elastic cord and have worn mine since and haven't event taken it off except for showering. Very comfortable. Do not even know you have it on.
My green fuzzy bracelet below was not a hit with my family, they asked me what it was. Dil said it look like a huge furry bug. It just happens to my favorite for now. Can not please everyone. lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed