Friday, August 17, 2007

My new class and loving it

I am taking a Pocket Full of Fairies with Carol Murphy at joggles.com. I did not know how to add photos on the class so I put them here for now.. These are bodies for my fairies. The one on the left was suppose to be black for a witch but could not find the black fiber for it and this is the closet I could come to it..so she will be a pretty witch..lol now I will add the faces when I get done painting them as I have some polymer clay faces already done. I will than make my purple-a poppy, the pink, a pansy, the green- haven't decided yet but will. I will make the wings out of crinkle lame in the rainbow colors..
It is good to get away to something so much fun once in awhile. I had to as my journal quilt has me all in a tizzy..lol Once I get it figured out I will be okay, but have to do some experimenting with different techniques I have never done and this is what I get for waiting till last minute to do my art quilts that all are due in Sept. but it keeps me on my toes, sorta of speaking..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed