Friday, August 24, 2007

New Jewelry and chat

Made this specially for Donna to put into her purse. I made it a bit larger and she can always remove some of them to fit. One thing about making bracelets, unless you their sizes it is hard to make it permanent.
I made this for a swap in a group class about making jewelry and now awaiting her address to mail it. Those are Swarovski peridot crystals and the drop is glass that is foiled line. I use stretch cord..this way she can cut it to make it fit. I will make on for me and sis as I just love this one to and that is our birth stones for the month of August.
I also made a bottle tab bracelet for sis as I am planning on mailing her package to her tomorrow before the post office closes at 2 Pm..
I am not clear of any deadlines till a few swaps closes for Sept. I do have 2 ATC swaps to do and will make them next week while dh is on vacation. May not do much as we might do a lot of running around and that wears me out..lol but do need to cut fabrics for my art quilt, journal one.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed