Friday, August 31, 2007

Felted Pin Cushion made

I have been wanting to do this for a long time and finally did it last night. I just love it. I love the way the colors are. I added 3 rows of beads to the side. It is 2 and half inches wide and 3 inches in the round. I did not think it would take a lot of wool roving but to me it did. I am going to make small beads and also a larger pin cushion later on.
Here is a side view. I used smaller beads around the middle, so it can so one can easily pick it up. I love the color on the outside.

2 comments:

Pam said...

the pin cushion is great!! I am planning to make some as BD gifts for my small group - and think I will do it today - thanks for the inspration! PP

LorraineS said...

Thank you and glad it gave you some inspiration! I have so many "to do" on my list that I do not think I will be able to do them all. lol hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed