Friday, October 3, 2008

Specialty fabrics I had to put in 2 gallon bags

These photos are my specialty fabrics that I am putting up above the top shelves in my closet where I have nothing but fabrics...4x4x8..I have not used them in over a year and I needed space for newer fabrics and some of my dyes..I am slowly dyeing again..They filled 14 2 gallon bags...I have sheers, tulle, netting, fuzzy fabrics, satin, silk, suede, canvas, and what else I have forgotten..I have it all..just wanted to show you all how one can accumulate fabrics. I did a lot of this last August when I was going to take that class from Christopher Nyeman..sp..and got of of his group..did not like the idea of not having your free spirit of making your own pillows and having to copy him exactly...boring boring..


No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed