Sunday, October 5, 2008

My first block and did not ask for help--so thrilled

It is not perfect as I lost the fabric when putting the 3rd one in and could not figure how it all went back on the freezer paper..but the rest will as I am pinning the first wedge, lol..I had already cut the quarter inch and so when I put it there and sew the next one..oh well..but it is fun and I will be making these all week till they are done..I do love the colors together.
Here I am putting the wedges into stacks.. a great way to work.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed