Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Christmas Ripless Paper Blocks

I did find some wonderful Christmas fabrics in my Christmas stash of 37 years of collecting them. These are some of my favorites.. I do love them together..I will be a making a table runner with this one.. I have so much fun..This class is called Ripless Paper Piecing with Daphne Greig at http://quiltuniversity.com She will have it again some time next year, so jot it done if you think you might be interested..I like to recommend QU because I love this site, the teachers, the students and our Dean Carol Miller..I am glad we have it..I have learned so much over the years and you can too...
I will not be getting my video card till the 9th or maybe a day sooner..dh called them and told the man what was said to me and he wanted her name and we gave it to him..So maybe by this weekend I will be out of the "Danger Zone" and into my studio. lol have a great day/afternoon/evening where ever you are..hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed