Monday, October 20, 2008

Here is what I have done on the Holly Leaf Quilt

Updated: I redid this as I could not sew a satin stitch with the holly wreath under neath the leaves. they were so thick..now I really like it as the white shows..Just pretend it is on those wire holly leaf form..lol Now I will get to satin stitch again tomorrow. hugs,Lorraine


Isn't it pretty. I like my holly leaves a dark green, I have painted them on ceramic, on canvas and etc a dark green. My holly leaf bush outside shows them to be dark too. I did not add the border like we were suppose to as I am going to add fusible interfacing on the back, there is going to be a lot of satin stitching done..I still have some details to add one..I use Mint Fairy Dust fabric for the back ground...Not sure if I was suppose to sew them together now or wait for lesson two..but will if I have time tomorrow.

Tomorrow is EQ6 Bonus, more hand and applique quilting. I still have my Tree skirt fabrics to cut out.

I am also going to try to do the classes that i missed out because of computer trouble on EQ6, it will be fun to play..I am designing a pattern for my Bargello Blues and hope it comes out OK.

Well it is late about 130 so I am heading for bed, will sleep till at least 9 or 930...if I get up earlier the better for me..have a great day, hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed