Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hand Quilting project goals and photos

This is my table runner from a Celtic Table Runner with Nancy Chong I haven't finished but will now. Have one third to needle turn the bias..I may get to it before class closes.
This is my Bread Fruit, forgot the Hawaiian name, on tip of tongue..lol It is hand quilting in the middle. I can see where I started and had gotten better as I quilted. Hope this will happen again..reason I am doing the sample for practice..
This is my Tulips from Nyla Morrison class, Hand Applique and just need to needle turn the tulips and it will be ready for hand quilting. I will work on this tonight.
My sample that Nancy had on lesson one that is already prepared for next week. I used masking tape to keep the ends from interfering while quilting..It does not leave a residue and only for practicing and it will not be seen by anyone after this..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed