Monday, October 13, 2008

Setting of dinning room table-chat

I finally got to set up my dinning room table for Mom's birthday with my new place mats and she even had her own too. I always have 4 and have to find her one but made one for her too.
Every one just loved it..conversation piece with the recipe on it..something to read while you eat..lol
I took the sewing machine off and not sure I want to put it back on as it looks so nice to walk into the dinning room and see a pretty setting going on.
Chat:
Mom's birthday is on Tuesday so we decided to get together last night as Tuesday is a working day and so in Wednesday.
I started out at 430 in the morning, could not sleep but 4 hours, so I cut my Korean spareribs in 3...and brown all the sides. Then I put them in the crock pot with my BBQ sauce and cooked them till 1130 and put it the refrigerator..till I came back from shopping..and put them back in the crock pot..ohhhhhhhh they were good. Along with these ribs we had Fried Rice. A lot of preparations but always worth it. I also made a cake and brownies in the morning. It was a wonderful night..
I did not get any photos and actually was so tired that I did not even think about taking any...mom probably would have gotten mad if I took some of her and it was her day...I did not get her anything as I just did not know what she wanted and when she lets me know I will buy it.
Today I am not sure what I want to do..I want to read all the magazines I have bought over the last two weeks relax but know it is not going to happen yet..lol I might go ahead and start my place mats for Christmas..and also start needle applique by hand on my tulips so I can hand quilt it..I haven't done this for over 3 years and since then I have develop nerve damage in my palms, so I am hoping I can and will do the best I can to hand applique..to think I have an embroider class coming in 2 weeks..6 weeks long too. If sis wants it I will buy it for her too.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed