Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Stonebarger babies


This is Nathan Stonebarger..Isn't he just a living doll. I haven't seen him in awhile and can not wait to see him again..he probably has forgotten me by now. Nathan, Aunt Patti just loves this photo!!! Another one of him below.. Look at the big grin..what did you get into, Nathan..lol
This is Nathan's little sister, Sidney Abigail , and she is called Abby and I call her Sidney..there is it fixed Michelle...Thank you so much for sending it Michelle!! I have not met my little angel yet..Aunt Patti loves your little pony tail on top of your head..
Just a living doll. Nathan to me now looks like his father and Sidney looks like Michelle..Makes me want to grab them both and kiss and hug them!! love you my babies, Auntie Lorraine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her name is Sidney Abigail and we call her Abby.

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed