Saturday, October 25, 2008

Miscellaneous photos-threads for new class

These are oriental crackers I found at the commissary. I did not know they had them..we use to eat these as kids in Hawaii. I took this photo to show my sisters as I am sending them a can. They have seaweed wrap ones and seaweed mixed it some of them..very good for a diabetic..lol but the peas, they go in the trash...has horseradish on them and as very hot..lol
These threads are for a new class with joggles with Sharon Boggon called Sumptuous Surfaces which stars on the 28th also bought some linen..I am looking forward to it..we are suppose to start of with neutrals but I am not..I like color period..Have a great evening and Sunday, hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed