Monday, October 6, 2008

16 Blocks done I just love this technique

I am done with lesson one and love this way of doing paper piecing. I am going to try enough Christmas fabrics and make one of these for the holidays.
My dh called HP customer service and told him what that woman name Sandra told me on Thursday about expecting my video card known that there was a back order on them..So now I won't get it till the 9th..the guy said we should get it on the 9th and dh told him that we better..so we will see another 3 days to go..have a wonderful day tomorrow and thank you for viewing my blog..hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed