Monday, September 1, 2008

My brother's bathroom being remodeled due to mold

These photos are from my brother's Don bathroom being remodeled. They bought the home not knowing it had a mold problem. I was told that in Indiana, a lot of the older homes do some some mold..Their bathroom was loaded as you can see in the first two photos.. Mold can cause some serious damage to one's lungs. Also keep a cold from getting better. I have read up about mold..it is something I am glad I do not have..I know because we removed our tile area and put the laminated preform thing... and love it..the tile was not taking care of by the previous owner and was so hard to keep up with. I am so glad you all have done this..Don and Kathy, you air in home is so much better, I bet.. These are photos of what my brother, Don, found on a field somewhere, you can read where in the quote I pasted with the photos..from Kathy..Kathy, I would love it too and it is so pretty with your roses..wonderful fine Donnie...love you all. Sorry for the misspell words in your photos..lol spell checker said they were all right..little does it know they are not..lol Please if you want to view a larger photo, just click on the photo and another window will come up with a larger photo...thank you for viewing my blog.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed