Monday, September 1, 2008

Memphis Folklore Music Festival 2008

After about a dozen photos, this is all that came out..I only took one photo and that was the one with dh and son..My dh is not use to digital camera..when carries a camera it is those old fashion huge one..photos that has to be develop..Most of the ones he took here, were double visions from moving while taking the photos..just click to see a larger version.
This is what we bought from the vendors at the festival. I always support them when going to some place like this as they did me when I was a vendor at festival and craft shows..and it never fails, I always find something I can not live without..lol We all had a good time...We now have done this for the last 2 years for my birthday and Labor Day...what fun it was..I love listening to the different bands and the most enjoyable one was the band above...play Calypso music and to look at them in the way they dress..just to make larger..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed