Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Middle section for Christmas wreath fan-not finished

Here I have finally with tiny piece finally got all the pieced on here to start sewing them on and than get on to the fun part..thread painting in trees, fence and so on..than add the snow..now this I am looking forward too..I am using two different techniques in putting the snow in and if it works than I can work on my brother's photo he sent me of where he lives waterfall that is frozen...how cool is that... Do not know when I will be able to get back to this because dh is home and we seem to have been going somewhere every day..so I work in between all else..You all should have seen my first mail box..the cardinal was the size it is now but the box was a lot smaller and he was towering over the mail box..back to the drawing board...I drew that cardinal looking at a photo on line so hope it passes.. I will use a black seed bead for the eye..I am also putting this in here as dh has transferred all my stuff to the new computer but the program I have used for the last 5 years, he could not and am worried of what I will have to do...learn something new, I do not have the time with the new computer and new sewing machine..where is the time for anything else new..but not complaining, just grumbling a little because I wish I had more hours in a day to all that I would love to do or wish we did not need so much sleep, rather be playing than sleeping..lol have a great morning and day..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed