Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back of Vest that is couch with fibers

I have to put it in PrintMaster in order for this computer accepts my larger photos..Any here are two photos of the back of my vest with 3 different fibers.. I love doing this part in anything I do..I think it looked even better when I added the lime green fiber. I was going to do some fancy embroidery stitching with blue holographic thread and decided this is enough and no will remember what I have on the back when they see the front...lol I will now start on the front.
I put fusible interfacing on the backside so there would less shrinkage. There is very little. I will add beads to front but not in the back..as I can see them bothering me when sitting in a chair.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed