Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back of Vest that is couch with fibers

I have to put it in PrintMaster in order for this computer accepts my larger photos..Any here are two photos of the back of my vest with 3 different fibers.. I love doing this part in anything I do..I think it looked even better when I added the lime green fiber. I was going to do some fancy embroidery stitching with blue holographic thread and decided this is enough and no will remember what I have on the back when they see the front...lol I will now start on the front.
I put fusible interfacing on the backside so there would less shrinkage. There is very little. I will add beads to front but not in the back..as I can see them bothering me when sitting in a chair.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed