Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4 Waterfalls photos one of Kauai and 3 of the same falls in Indiana

To see a better photo of the falls, please click on the photo and you see a larger version.
I had to end doing this in my Print Master which I really do not mind...takes up less space.
The top right photo is a photo I took on the island of Kauai..at that time I had a system to tell where it was taken..on the back it says #3 so till I find this paper work..I do not remember the falls name as there where so many on Kauai all of them beautiful..I had one of the big island and I do know the name but could not find it..but that is not the one I had chosen as it was really far way on the opposite site of the walls.. on of the big island's fall.
The next 3 photos is from my brother, Donald Lausterer of the same falls, sorry I have the name some where and will give it's name as soon as I find the name..lol the top right looks like it might have been during fall before winter and closer look at it. One on the lower left is during the summer, my favorite one..the lower right is the same falls but frozen..I would love to do this in a an art quilt..but there would not be much color to it..the only way I think I could do it is to have different white fabrics, sheers and so on...The one I am going to do for this class end up being the one on Kauai..it is a closer view. Thank you Donny and Kathy for sending them to me..I will end doing your falls one day..as it is pretty too.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed