Friday, September 19, 2008

Middle section of Christmas Fan Quilt

After finishing doing the couching on my vest, I went to work on my little scene...now this is fun to me...even if it smaller..a bit challenging than a larger one. I still have more snow to put in but ran out of Tyvek and cellophane so will be doing that today..I was gong to put the lettering over on the snow but when I did a test on it, the lettering was so crooked and not even so it is now on the envelopes from the mail box minus the word home..but I think every one will know what I mean..still have to make the mail box look like it is open, just need some black to outline the hole are..I need to give the cardinal some "fuzzy top" lol..than figure out how I am going to put the snow over the rest of the trees, home and so forth..I may have to use a straight stitch as these are small and working with Tyvek and cellophane just did not do for me...or I could paint it on. I put sheer over the window and than made the window..it added so much all ready.
Below is the close up of the the message to all..on the envelopes. What do you all think..the over circle will be encased with holly leaves and berries..still needs to done..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed