Thursday, August 14, 2008

Winter and Autumn Bargellos with added appliques

Here it the winter bargello with the sewn in snowflakes and puff pen snowflakes. I knew I had to do this as there was something missing to me, son and dh..lol Took awhile to cut them out and than to sew the snowflakes..but I have always love paper dolls so it was not all that bad..
I have also added these larger leaves on my autumn as the smaller one seem to swallowed up the quilt..These are fabrics with glitter paint...looks really good too, I love glitter. I tried satin stitching and did not the look of the middle being puff up with the veins sewn too. Than I just just stitch the vein lines and now it looks like they are flowing in the wind..love it..
Here is a close up of the leaves..
Had to clean today because we were expecting company..I do not like that word anymore..I remember when the boys growing I use to love to do housework, cook, bake and so forth..not now..lol I am having trouble with my main machine so not sure if I will be able to machine quilt these two quilts. but I will not give up, I was just to tired to keep on playing with it last night.
I can say goodbye to these cheaper machines as I am getting the Janome 6500 in a couple of weeks..I can not wait..I have wanted one of these for over 4 years..now I will. What will I do withe the other 4 machines..keep them of course..lol I still have that Futura that I have to sit down one day and just practice on it..just haven't given it any priority..lol have a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed