Monday, August 18, 2008

Fancy That wall hanging top finished

I have finished the top to my wall hanging for Fancy That class with Nyla Morrison..wonderful teacher, in fact I haven't meet one that was not.. I added some fibers that match the fans and also gold..I just did not like the solid green in the middle, to me it looked like a hole..now it doesn't ..Added green borders and more fuchsia binding..the binding really just brought all together..I will quilt by stitch in the ditch between the fan blades..and do some meandering on the outside. I might use some hot pink holographic thread..not sure yet. This makes 8 quilts to machine quilt..they are piling up on me..and I still have 5 classes to go and more than one per class..I have been busy since I came back full force again at QU in May..a lot of sewing and learning..Not ready to stop yet...lol Why not join me in some of the classes at http://quiltuniversity.com check out there classes they have listed...you just might like something or want to try...just a happy customer..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed