Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bargello Winter and Pacific and Hosta Blooms

Winter Bargello top finished. This is cropped. Now I need to find the right border..I will use two. One smaller one and than a larger one...
This is a tiny Bargello representing waves. the top and bottom get chopped off and than add more to make it even. this will come tomorrow. Then for the fun part, embellishing with fish, fiber and etc.
This is my hosta bloom. this year I have abundance of hostas...
Hosta plant on south side. You can see the bugs got ahold of it..it is about 3 feet tall. I have had it for about 6 years..my bluish one died last year, now that is a pretty one..never did see it bloom.
Host

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed