Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Machine-Card received and sis Celtic desgins

Well, Let me introduce to my new Memory Craft 6500 Professional Janome Sewing Machine..I haven't touch it..it scares me..I remember when dh got me a new car..in Hawaii. do you know it took two years before I would drive it..lol I know I wait that long..just getting my bearing together and actually trying to believe I really have it...we already have a problem I am to short for the knee lift..lol have never had it so I won't miss it..
This card, coffee and coffee mat, fan technique, is from "Birdy" Carol M from AZ for my birthday..what amazes me is her busy schedule with her dh and what she has to do and thought of sending me a card...Love you and Bless You and thank you oh so much...Lorraine

2 comments:

jac said...

Oh, you will truly love your new machine. Don't be afraid of it, it isn't complicated and will purr like a kitten! I've had one for a few years now and have had no problems with it and it takes all kinds of threads. Enjoy it....jac

LorraineS said...

Hi Jac, I am still admiring it and haven't touch it yet..lol but will soon..getting use to the idea of having a sewing machine that does so much. My old iron horse of a machine use to take all threads and now since I had it fixed it spits them out..and chews them too..lol but now I do not have to worry, problem is solved..thank you for visiting my blog, hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed