Saturday, August 2, 2008

Starting from Scratch Plain Star Blocks

I have finally done a traditional block. It was exciting trying to get it done just to see how it was going to look. Not bad for the first time. I made 5 of them and also learn how to do a checkerboard border, how easy that was and will use that again in the future..maybe on my Winter Bargello..lol
Here is a close up..don't too close, lol Now I guess I will take this over to my Multiple Magic class with Carol Miller and see what I can design to go with it...later results will be posted it I still have a blog...I had to rust to sign in and post to be able to do this..till next time..I will be picking out fabrics for my Winter Bargello with Ruth Blanchet..Have a great day..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed