Sunday, August 17, 2008

2nd sweatshirt for class and batick fabric

My teach says to watch how I cut the very first one and making sure I keep towards the same color..That would be a lot of waste so did ask for advice on a second choice of cords..This is the 2nd choice of sweatshirt..the front batik is a bit darker that shown here and I think if it is done right it will be an awesome jacket..I love these batiks that I bought a few months ago on sale and now have a reason to used them..I have lots of them. lol if they go on sale again I will try and buy a yard of all of them..lol I haven't seen these online..yet..
This is all that I have done so far. Now will go and finished Fancy That, the sun one, lol Hope I can do it justice..Have a great afternoon.
Decided to take Carol Miller's Investigation...about making vest to fit you..so here I go and sign up..so far I am doing keeping up with the lessons...lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed