Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finished Blue Sweatshirt for No Bias Celtic Sweatshirt class

I am finally finished with satin stitching all of the hearts for this sweatshirt. Wow, this was a very time consuming project to work on. I had the inside hearts of these in the back but they started falling off and would find them everywhere..the wonder under I did notice was bad..but thought they would stay till I got to them..so I just removed what was left...so there is nothing on the back but the hearts on the bottom hem area..which made it also easier for me to work with. I still have my green on to do...another day. My palms are killing me..in between this I remove the machine quilting on the winter bargello it just bother me so much.
My new Janome machine will be in today sometime so I will be able to use a great machine to do my machine quilting. I got a great price from a dealership in Ms. and also ordered an extra bobbin case..have a great day as I have another class to start with today and already behind.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed