Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sweatshirt for No Bias Celtic class

I signed up this class this afternoon and also for my sister..Mary Adkins..she loves it and has never done machine applique..she will love it when she tried it.
I am making 2 sweatshirts like jackets..they are two sizes to big for me now..so this way I can wear it over other clothing. It is a navy blue.
This is the first one with the fabric I choose for the cords, bias, Celtic designs..you are suppose to choose 4 different color fabrics but believe I won't need it with this beautiful batik..
I am now working on my navy blue and like the green another batik will be used..
My son came over tonight as he does every night..and saw my fans on the designing wall and he liked my "sun" quilt a lot..I had pinned the golden yellow circle in the middle..well, I kept asking does it look like the sun..well..when I changed the middle to a dark green, he said it looked a lot better..He said he just did not what it was..told him fans..lol I will send a mock up as I await for an answer from Nyla tomorrow..reason I got these sweatshirts done. I am working on the greens but so many of them. I have all the two's done though..now we go to 4's..8's and than add one of each end..so that you do not have the same color next to each other..learning a lot...

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed