Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just a Note

Hello, everyone,
I have not been blogging as there is not much going on right now..I have hurt my right foot right under the little toe area and can hardly walk now for 3 days..So all I am doing is knitting, reading and writing..watching some TV.. I have tried to sew but that is the foot I have to use with the sewing machine pedal.. This morning I did get the strips sewn up and into tubes..and will try and get them cut up something this afternoon.. I also working on my zodiac quilt on the other machine.
I do want to thank all of you for visiting my blog and also for emailing me about things on my blog..it is always nice to hear from all of you..hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed