Friday, August 15, 2008

Lorraine's Patches with mock binding

I scrapped enough of the light purple to make the mock binding..this will be sandwich and than put it with the rest that needs to be machine quilted..now 8 I better get started with some of them or it will be over whelming..
I can not get over that I have actually finished tops for these classes but this is something I enjoy doing..I enjoy this part more then the very ending..the binding and sleeve..sorry I just do not enjoy doing anything by hand..I have to stopped to many times with the pains I get in the middle of my palms..no joy in that..now if any of you have a way to sew a binding on from the front and back and making it very neat...please let me know..I do not like fusing the binding and I know how to do this..have a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed