Thursday, July 2, 2009

Poinsettia class with Ruth

I have chosen my hand dyed pink fabric to make the petals for the poinsettia and this green for the leaves.. I have extra bias for the stain glass part already done so will be sewing this by hand or machine, if I think I get it nice and neat..lol I haven't chosen the back ground fabric out yet but having doing this, it will be easier on me..I have probably done this a bit backwards but bending over and working with the background is not good for me at this time..I love poinsettias but love the pink ones..I wish they had them in purple..I saw some at Lowell's and got all excited, headed right for them last year only to find out they painted the leaves..ohhhhhhhhhhhh...maybe I should have done this in purple..lol lots of hugs and again thank you for visiting my blog, Lorraine
ps..at the bottom of the left side you will see a map. It will be deleted as soon as my sissies need the info on the towns we have been being Navy brats...I was also a navy wife..I have taken a lot of genealogy trips so I have been to many towns and cities..of course there is more but we gave up last night enough is enough..lol of course for facebook...lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed