I had done this once and it did not go through so hopefully it will this time..I did get to finished it tonight even with the electricity flickering all evening..whew!! I used for the first time Sulky cotton variegated green thread for the stems and leaves..you can see some light and dark areas..
Not much left of the pretty hand dyed fabric but hope enough for a little quiltlet..I will add curly Q's around the flower.. The middle with have black beads.. I am not sure on the border or color for the binding yet. This is hanging with about 4-5 quilts underneath it as the designing wall I was hoping to use, my dh has not picked up the paint cans and mess under it so I can get to it. ohhhhh I will also do small meandering on this quilt..when it small I usually do..thank you for visiting my blog and have a good tomorrow...hugs, Lorraine
Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet
Arbee Designs on Facebook