Friday, July 17, 2009

Borders on Orange Bloomers

I finished adding the borders on..so sorry this is an awful photo and the color not even good..I have it crooked again..I need to get that program that can straightening out..just haven't yet..Or put something on designing board with lines on them. I am even surprised I even did this today, I have had a stomach since after the Dr's app yesterday and can not get rid of it. but with another green binding it will be pretty I think and I know my small meandering will take care of those wrinkles..lol I am going to try and machine quilt this tonight..I just could not do any more bias today, my eyes and wrist just could not handle that so I will try again tomorrow..
My friends, I have to have a ultra sound on my legs, they did not call me for an app today and very upset about that..He asked me if I get out of breath very quickly when walking or doing anything and I told him and I don't..than he asked me my legs hurt and like a dummy I said yes..they hurt in the calf area, the lack of exercises, I told him and than he grabs my leg and pushes on them and it is hard as rock, he asked me how have they been that way and I told a few days..because again, lack of exercises..when I was doing those bicycle two to three times a day it did not hurt..oh well, I guess I will get it done..he had 3 long words for what it is called, than he said blockage of the legs, I can remember that...lol dh had an app with him also and we see together..it is fun too..I get to watch what they do to him and vice verso..lol Our EKG's hasn't changed or gotten any better..so he is dh have another stress test next Thursday...he had one in January..Every time I turn around it is something, that is why I do not like going to the Drs..at all..or the dentist..lots of hugs and enjoy your weekend and thank you for visiting, hugs, Lorraine

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed