Friday, July 3, 2009

Starting on my autism charity quilt

I am not one to work with oranges, but saw this print and just right to make one smile..So did some fussy cutting made up some leaves..not sure how large it is, did not measure it yet..so sure hope there is no limit..but a lot of work to do on it yet..today I will do some of the thread playing on it.. The background is white fairy frost fabric...
I did get all my poinsettias petals and leaves cut out and now just laying on the fabric..since I am sewing the bias by hand I will be able to do it the way Ruth want us too..anyway it will be pretty. hugs, Lorraine thank you for visiting.

3 comments:

Fibra Artysta said...

Hi Lorraine! You're the winner of my Bloggiversary giveaway! Congrats! Send me your mailing address (my email is FibraArtysta@earthlink.net) and I'll get it in the mail to you! :)

Fibra Artysta said...

And your quilt is lovely!

LorraineS said...

Oh how wonderful , sent out the email and can not wait to receive it..and I am glad you like my quilt..Have a Happy 4th tomorrow hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed