Monday, July 13, 2009

Poinsettia with veins added for Ruth's class

I had to guess by peeking underneath as the light box light went out so I think I did good..the veins are pinned as I am doing them by hand.. This is leftovers that I made with Nancy Chong's class, Celtic Table Runner at QU..I still have enough for two more for the green and a lot of the brown..but it is hard to find where to use the brown..it is on the light side going to dark...oh well..
It is storming here and thundering and dh did not show me how to use the generator so if the electricity goes out, I will use a lamp and sew on my bed the veins..lol I have already cut out another set of fusing but have not decided on fabric, I really would love to do one in the purple family, lavender, lilac and so on....but probably end up being red dyed fabric..lol who knows till I get there. have a nice afternoon and thank you for visiting ...hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed