Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One of my new classes

Quilt the Zodiac with Ruth Blanchet at QU. I am going to love doing these projects. This one is for my twin, Mary. Our birthdays are in August, 29th, and making her a pillow. She loves and wants yellow and orange..these colors usually drive me crazy but will do it for her..On the back I will have her children and grandchildren signs, will have to make them smaller and will. I love the orange fabric as it flows with the zodiac theme. I will do the circle yellow, the signs with the orange fabric. I will gold lame for the tree holder, green for the leaves. The wings will have either Angelina fibers or something to make it pop. I will use fiber with my HuskyStar embellisher to embellish the skirt of the angel. I haven't decided if I am going with flesh on the skin or not or make it all yellow..as I go along I will know..
I am signing up for Ruth's Bargello Twist as I just love the concept on the bargellos on this class..the end of the month..what class number does this class make..I forgot.either 124-5..lol..
I will start cutting out the templates which I printed on card stock as I know I will be using them more than once and will last longer for tracing than paper..thank you Ruth for having this class..something I really needed to get me back in creating..it is a wonderful class.
I will post more photos as I do this project. She wants a 14 by 14 pillow. I have asked my youngest for her preference of colors and than I will do mine..well, what do you think I want to my color preference? lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed