Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maggie is coming to town

I am so excited, Maggie Winfield emailed me last night saying she was going to be here in June, 4-6th and wanted to meet up for lunch but I do not drive and everyone is working..she said she will pick me up..oh how wonderful..I have missed out on meeting a few online friends because of this situation but not this one..thank you Maggie and I can not wait to meet you and I know we will have ball together...
I am sitting around cutting out those templates for the Zodiac pillow I am making, boy they are so intricate...I was going to use wonder under but being a pillow I think reverse applique would be so much easier or just plain applique these and it won't be so stiff..we will see..I am hoping to have it where I can attached the little zodiac signs on the circle and than onto the pillow...chat later..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed