Monday, May 5, 2008

Look what they are doing to my back woods-Update



Oh isn't this shed just wonderful..dh wants to take it down but I won't let him..The flooring is gone but I just love that rusted old look of it..lol It has withstand every thing..the wires that keeps in place are still there holding it there..He use to paint it all the time to keep it going but when the flooring went, he tried to put another in but it did not last..you would have to take it down..now the woods is bear I will leave there for sure..
They are don cutting from my neighbors section but not mine..I only have about 6 trees on this side and they are cutting them as close to our property line as they can get...Thank goodness it rain the other night..I do not have to listen to all that racket.
The two are from my view of my deck. Right behind my home. The last two are from my neighbors back yard past the sheds..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed