Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Art Quilt-Zodiac and Miss Finch

Do you see Miss Finch? Isn't she adorable. She is still out there making all kinds of racket..lol still chriping away...she was checking out my flowers again but no stuff for a nest..maybe she still thinking about it..lol
I have all the larger zodiac signs fabric cut out and this is where their placements will be. I used about 3 different stuff and dump technique dyed fabrics to put on this art quilt..very different and pretty . I am showing you this so when you the see the plain fabric, you will know that the sewing and stitching around and inside will bring out the details you see here..there is a lot..lol I am not sure I will put anything in the circle and just machine stitching to make it pop out more...I am having so much fun. The pillow are smaller so am doing them after this, as far as fusing and ironing and all that cutting, my poor thumb..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed