Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter's book

I have been trying to read Harry Potter's book and it has taken my this long to do so. I have my son and his wife over on Sunday and did not get to read it. But I love them over so.. Than when I woke this morning I was reading after I had done a few chores and what happens, our electricity goes out. that was at 1030 and it was off till 530 pm. 7 hours with none. Also the hottest part of the day.
I tried to sit out side but the sun was in our front yard so I had to try and read it at a window that had more light than the rest of them in my home. So I was getting a bit warm so went out outside about noon and the shade was there and read for about 2 hours but my eyes where getting tired..I put my ac on in my car and tried to read in it for about 20 minutes, it was very uncomfortable. so I came and took a nap. lol my dh came home about 530 and told him to get ready we are going to mom's place as it was getting a bit warmer and lo and behold the electricity came on. So I have about 100 pages to read and will finished it up tomorrow morning as I need to rest my eyes. It is a great book so if you are a Harry Potter fan do get it.

I finished reading it about 815 am this morning. It was such a nice read. 7-24

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed