Sunday, July 22, 2007

My lilac beaded bracelet

I finally got my dh to go the the NEX. Navy Exchange to pick up my Harry Potter book we had pre-ordered a few months ago. Paid 18.98 with taxes..that was about 530 pm..it was opened at 9 am and could not get him motivated..lol so when I woke up from my nap, my book was here. I read it for awhile and had to put it down for a few hours and made my beautiful lilac beaded bracelet. I still to the the just right bead to put on the tips of the dangles..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed