Friday, July 6, 2007

Christopher Nejman and Fiber and Wire Books

Two new books arrived. Yesterday I received my Fiber and Wire Beads & Jewelry by Lisa Vann. Wonderful book. Only paid $3 dollars for this book and looks like very new to me..Yes, I am getting into jewelry. My late uncle and aunt use to make jewelry in the early 90's..wish I took it up then, at least they would have been able to help me and also let me know who their suppliers were.
Another gonna be favorite book will be Christopher Nejman's Pillows came in today..What an awesome book. I used a lot of the threads and fabrics he has mentioned in his book so I will not have to buy much. I will learn from this book for sure. I use to make pillows when I had my ceramic/pottery business and my ex-sister in law did too and would sell them. But nothing like these..These would have sold like hot cakes. Ours were a lot larger though.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi sis love your errings, they are beautiful...love Mary

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed